Monday, November 14, 2011

Stella Art Gallery

 So I got a knock down drag out leave you on your couch miss two days of work type of cold/sinus infection last week. So I  was a little behind on my blog..  I try to post at least one time a week...

I wanted to share some news about a good friend of mines gallery space  that just opened. My good friend Kat who  I have blogged about before just opened a  art gallery. art studio space in the store front space right next to her sign shop Instant Sign Center in East  Rochester.
The first Friday of the month in Rochester is a large event for art gallery's here in Rochester and Kat took part with her new space. My good friend Becky Phillips who is a talented young photographer currently studying photo journalism at Rochester Institute of Technology who the headlining artist for this first show.

Stella art will be offering weekly classes for children and adults, as well as studio time for people to drop in and work. They will also be having several shows coming up with a call for artists!  There is a webpage with all pertinent information and below is a link for the facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment