Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Current Art Shows I’m in within the Rochester NY area

I have my art work up at Cobblestone Art Center in Farmington.. This is where I currently do most of my teaching..

I am also doing some occasional instruction through ARC Ontario and  Easterseals in Monroe county.

I am also available for zoom instruction..or in person one on one or small groups. 

The show comes down next week it is viewable in person by appointment. 


I will also have work in the a small exhibition this Friday at the Rochester  Arts Center, in Irondequoit on Titus Ave..My talented friend will be dancing. Adult students of the figure drawing open studio will present their art work.. and there will be a poetry reading.


Here’s the link to the Facebook event.
 https://fb.me/e/2ZEg8vbqB

No comments:

Post a Comment