Friday, December 31, 2010

2009- 2010 scrapbooks


Since school is on break  I have used the last three days primarily taking over the living room floor with my scrap booking supplies: The Kodak camera and printer, the basket of photos, ticket stubs and events flyers, the brads, glues, fancy edge scissors, There is a lot of photos still to be printed and I realize that this scrap booking thing could never be finished with the number of photos I take.  I print some of the Kodak printer and print others on my computer in smaller sizes.I went to get more photo paper and scrapbook papers on Monday was bummed to see that the dollar store no longer carries the sets of stuff they used to have. Good thing I stocked up when they were still in.

So for days I  have sat on my living room floor putting just the right borders and frames and pages and shiny tapes, labels stickers and drawings into my scrapbook pages along with printed maps google directions, show flyers and brochures,drawings done by kids,etc. I still feel like I have a lot of events and location and left to print and making pages for but I am going to photo graph some of my favorite pages and pages in process.

The pictures posted here are of pages from my friend Kat's wedding. Other pages are posted on my face book album called scrapbook 2009-2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment