Thursday, June 23, 2011

So it is finally summer

 I  have been struggling through this last few days of school with Bursitis in my hip I finally go in for the Cortisone shot today. I am not sure what this will  mean for the all the dance rehearsals and performances we have scheduled for the Tribal Goddess Collective. I have some art shows booked and will be teaching/ coordinating the summer camp at the art gallery starting this upcoming Monday. I really need to spend this weekend preparing. I have spent the last few days just trying to heal and laying on ice packs.




I have been working on a second etsy shop called Tribal Trends. Me and my fellow dance sisters are posting tribal dance accessories for sale in this shop.Above is one pair of the chandelier style beaded earrings I have been making for this new shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment