Thursday, September 1, 2011

back to school locker magnet and other mini food specials


 Each summer I work with several talented teens and tweens at the MAG art day camp. They give my all these ideas for my polymer clay Sculptresslink shop. I just made new batch of polymer clay magnets that would be great for locker, standard kitchen refrigerators and dorm room fridges. these are all miniature food magnets and the steps to making them are very much like to steps for making the actual food items. I was making a sandwich magnet and Ed,my boyfriend said it really is just like making a sandwich.

I have also been making new mini food jewelery items as well..check out the chocolate and strawberry cake bracelet and earring set!  I layer the polymer clay and mold it onto a little cake then cut the slices out and make beads with them.
go to sculptresslink.etsy.com to purchase these and other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment