Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My blog post for the Memorial Art Gallery

 As the coordinator for the Memorials Art Gallery's Creative Workshop Art Day School pram. I have a unique and long title. This unique job of occasionally teaching classes to 40 something kids all day from 8:30- 5:00. When I am not teaching I am working with fantastic teachers and trained artists, meeting talented and fun kids. I make art with them telling stories to them and hearing stories from them. I also deal with kids when their behavior needs redirecting. I  also make parents feel welcome and that their child is cared for and having fun while they are away. Read my Democrat and Chronicle blog post about Art Day School

http://blogs.democratandchronicle.com/rochesterarts/2011/01/26/february-break-art-day-school/

No comments:

Post a Comment