Thursday, March 4, 2010

private lessons

So among the many jobs that keep me busy each week I am still home tutoring a private student.He really really likes to draw and we have worked through several themes. Drawing based on Ancient Egypt, Micheal Jackson, anime, NYC architecture,comic strips,watercolor, pen and ink and cartooning but they were all 2d mediums. I wanted to give him a change of pace so I brought out my polymer clay and dental tools. I have really missed working with polymer clay and have gotten behind in my jewelry making. Last week, he created a football player, and a coil basket, then combined them. He also tried his and at some jewelry but I think he got frustrated with that.

This week He created a pig and a dog and then we folded a piece of paper to draw a scene for the clay sculptures we had created.

No comments:

Post a Comment